Of course, like any other form of medicine, acupuncture doesn’t work in absolutely every case. But in my very long experience the vast majority of patients either have their symptoms alleviated or removed. They almost all feel better in themselves, and sometimes find that other apparently unrelated problems have also disappeared along the way.
My training was in 5-Element Acupuncture and, as a full member of the British Acupuncture Council, I am fully insured and bound by a code of ethics. After qualifying, I completed a further 3-year course in Traditional Chinese Medicine and have since attended many courses to further my professional development (please see details below).
It is a wonderful privilege to be an acupuncturist, working with an ancient form of medicine that still offers us so much today. I always try to create a safe and nurturing environment for my patients and it gives me great satisfaction and pleasure when I see their health improve. Good health doesn't just affect one individual because if we feel well it improves the lives of our loved ones too.
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council http://www.acupuncture.org.uk/
QUALIFICATIONS and COURSES2009
- Treatment of musculoskeletal problems using electroacupuncture
- Postgraduate clinical training in Chinese patent herbal remedies
- Acupuncture in treatment of fertility
- Dermatology & Cosmetic Acupuncture programme by Radha Thambirajah
- Full Member of British Acupuncture Council
- Dietary therapy in Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Treatment in Pregnancy
- Integration Clinical Skills of Five Element and Yin Yang theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory
- PAIRS UK Programme: 100 hours practical application of Intimate Relationship Skills
- Full member of the Traditional Acupuncture Society
- Licensate in Acupuncture
- College of Traditional Chinese Medicine